In light of the COVID-19
To Our Patients,
As of Tuesday evening, March 17th, the CDC has recommended that all routine eye care be deferred until further notice, in order to slow the transmission of COVID-19 through our community.
Please be assured that we are still available to triage all urgent and emergent issues as well as help you with routine matters during this challenging time.
What does this mean?
1) We will be “by appointment only” until further notice. Please call 513-759-5100 or email email@example.com for assistance.
2) If you are scheduled for a routine eye examination we will tentatively reschedule you starting April 7th.
3) If you need to replace glasses or contact lenses, please contact us and we will assist you in obtaining some until you can come in for a visit.
4) If you are running out of a medication please contact us and we can transmit a refill electronically to your pharmacy.
5) If you have an ocular emergency we are, as always, available to help you at any time. Call 513-759-5100 and wait for instructions at the end of the message.
With sincerest wishes for your continued good health, we remain at your service,
Adam Wood, O.D.
Jessica Wood, O.D.
Diana Bollenbacher, O.D.